Monday to Friday, 6:30am and 6.30pm 52 weeks per year.
The Centre will be closed on all nominated Victorian public holidays.
Edrington Park Child Care Centre provides the following:
- Full / Part Time Care
- Government funded Four Year Old Kindergarten
Whilst it is intended to group children with their siblings early morning and late afternoon, the nominated age groups of each room are as follows:
- Jellyfish Room 0 – 2 Years
- Seahorse Room 2 – 3 Years
- Turtles Room 3 - 4 Years
- Starfish Kinder Room Govt. Funded 3 & 4 Year Old Kindergarten
- Stingray Kinder Room Govt. Funded 3 & 4 Year Old Kindergarten
These age groups are a guide only. Moving up to the next age group is dependent on vacancies and your child's readiness
Prior to enrolment, the centre requires a copy of your child’s Immunisation History Statement from the Australian Immunisation Register (AIR).
You can get your immunisation history statement straight away using either:
Child Care Subsidy (CCS)
The Australian Government may provide financial assistance towards the cost of your child’s care. If you would like to access this assistance, you will need to complete a Child Care Subsidy assessment with Centrelink by following these steps:
- Sign in to your myGov account. If you don’t have one, you will need to create a myGov account at https://my.gov.au.
- Select Complete your Child Care Subsidy assessment task.
- Work through the steps to provide new information and confirm your current details.
For instructions on how to use myGov click here.
CCS is a payment from the Government that will provide financial assistance towards the cost of your child’s care and reduce the cost of your total child care fees. It is available to you if you are a parent, foster parent or grandparent with a child in your care who is attending a child care program approved by the Government.
There are certain requirements you need to meet to be eligible for CCS. Until your CCS has been approved and has commenced, we will require full payment of your child’s early learning and care fees.
What should I know about the new Child Care Subsidy?
There are three key factors that will determine how much Child Care Subsidy families may receive:
- The combined family income – how much families earn
- Your fortnightly family activity level – how much families work, train, study or volunteer
- The fees charged by the child care service